Wednesday, June 9, 2010

{One Year Older And Wiser Too...}

Tomorrow is my 21st birthday. It was only a few weeks ago that I couldn't wait to be 21 and now that it's practically here, I don't know if I'm ready. It got me thinking about my past birthdays. So I looked through by shoe box full of hundreds of pictures and found a bunch from my birthdays. As I look at photos from my 1st birthday, 3rd birthday, etc, I realize how little and innocent I was. Not a care in the world. Then I look at myself today; almost 21. The innocence has worn off. I'm forced to face the real world; become an official adult. Scary. I'm at the point where I have to decide what I want to do with the rest of my life. I no longer have the daunting task of deciding which crayon to color with or who wants to be the mom when playing 'house.' I'm not playing anymore. This is real.

So kick back and enjoy photos from my past birthdays. You know you want to.

1st Birthday


3rd Birthday


4th Birthday



5th Birthday

My Posse


6th Birthday


8th Birthday


9th Birthday

Coolest Cake Ever!


11th Birthday



12th Birthday [I really was happy, I promise]


14th Birthday [My friends decorated my door...and I'm a dweeb]


15th Birthday


Number 21 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment