Friday, October 8, 2010

{Just A Quick Thought...}

Have you ever thought about the way you tell someone you love them? Someone you really care about. Do you usually say 'Love ya,' 'Love You,' or 'I Love You.'?

To me, they all have a different meaning. So I started thinking about how I say it. I usually just say 'Love You.' When I say bye to my parents, that's what I say.

It wasn't until the other day that I realized how different these terms of endearment are...

I was talking to my sister on the phone just to see how she was doing, because of some things that had happened. She was really having a rough time. Just before I hung up the phone I said 'I Love You.' I had such a special feeling after I said it. It felt different than when I just say 'Love You' or 'Love Ya.' And it made me realize and come to appreciate her so much more.

I love my family. And from now on instead of just saying a quick 'Love You,' it's gonna be 'I. Love. You.'

You better believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment