Tuesday, January 11, 2011

{Spring 2011 Line-Up}

Newscast I
Intro to Video Production
Online Journalism
Multimedia Boot Camp
Bowling

I am so excited for all of my classes. And yes, 3 of them are editing classes. So that means tons of work. I will basically be editing my life away.

And when I'm not editing I will be filming.

And when I'm not filming I'll be writing a script or news story.

And when I'm not writing a script or news story I'll be sleeping (hopefully I'll be able to squeeze that in).

Busy, busy.

But that's what I'm going to school for. I love media. I love shooting and editing. Creating a masterpiece to share with others.

And hopefully I can improve my bowling skills in my bowling class. Maybe I'll actually be able to break 100 regularly.
Secret: I've bowled 172 before. I'm pretty proud of that. It may never happen again.

This semester is going to be great, but busy. I can tell already.

But who needs a social life? Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment