Friday, May 6, 2011

{Mixed Feelings}

About time for an update, eh?

I'm having mixed feelings right now. I'm glad this semester of school is over, but I'm sad at the same time...

I'm glad because it was the hardest semester to date, academically, and I need a break.

I'm sad because now I'm moved home and away from my roommates.
Plus, all my 3 of my roommates are getting married (not to each other, of course) and 2 of the 3 are graduating this semester and moving away.
And I have a bunch of other friends who are graduating and one who is going on a mission.
So basically, I don't have any friends to live with next year.
I'm going to live with my aunt and uncle.
Which will be fine because I'll get to hang out with my cousins.
But I will probably have no social life.
Oh well.

My mom keeps telling me I could have been graduating this year. Which is true. Had I known what I wanted to do with my life right after graduating high school. But truth is, hardly anybody knows exactly what they want to do with their lives. A lot of people change majors 2 or 3 times before they know what they want. It just happens. So here I am, still attending USU for 3 more semesters. But that's my life and that's what happened.

This school year had a lot of ups and downs. I lost friends. I gained friends.

I'll never forget the friends I made this year. The ones who got me out of my shell. The ones who dug down deep inside. The ones who helped me find the real me.











Here comes the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment