It's been a while. There just hasn't been much going on that is really blog-worthy.
But this week was pretty fun. I camped outside the Spectrum for the USU/BYU game. Yes, I was part of the #OccupyTheSpectrum Movement.
I wasn't going to camp out and then on Monday I decided I wanted to do it. So I convinced my friends to do it with me.
The overnight lows were in the teens. I had a hard time sleeping because people were talking all night. We crammed 6 of us in a small tent and I got claustrophobic. But it was so worth it. It was an adventure and I'll probably never have another opportunity to do something like that.
The basketball game was awesome. The student section was out of control. It was so loud and energetic. And the best part? We won!
I love my school. I mean, over 1400 people camped out for this game. What other school would do that?
We are dedicated fans who love being Aggies. I am proud to be an Aggie.

No comments:
Post a Comment