Friday, September 24, 2010

{Playing Mom}

Wanna see some of the greatest kids in the world? Well, you're lookin' at 'em.



I had the privilege of tending my cousins while my aunt and uncle were out of town for a few days.

Waking up at 6 every morning to get them up for school wasn't that bad. I honestly can't remember the last time I woke up that early for 4 consecutive days. Sad. After I got the kids off to school, it was time for me to go to school. Ahh, nothing like the smell and sight of mutilated skunk in the morning. Anyway, after I got done with classes, I would head back to their house and take them to their after school activities. Gymnastics, football, etc. Then I would pick them up, come home, fix dinner, go to bed (with a little fun mixed in there.) Exciting, right?

It was great to be able to spend time with them. From laughing for a good 20 minutes over a video of us 2 years ago to eating a pan of my killer brownies in ten minutes, I'd say we had a pretty good time. They never fail to put a smile on my face with their funny antics.

I'm so grateful to have family in Logan. When times get hard it's so good to be able to see familiar faces that I know and love. They do so much for me and I'm always willing to return the favor.

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind."

Gotta love that movie!


Side note: Missing me some Tayler today. I could really use a 'buddy to buddy' chat right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment