
School is back in session. I can't decide if I'm excited or not. Summer is over. Sad.
I like all of my classes so far. Here's my starting lineup (shout out to the greatest sport ever!):
Social Inequality - Professor is normal. She prefers you call her Dr. Bailey. It will be an interesting class. Could get heated. So stoked.
Deductive Logic - Professor walks into class dressed as though to say "I'm clearly trapped in the 80's." He makes jokes that aren't funny, but we give him a courtesy laugh anyway. And if the subject matter is as easy as the first day...piece.of.cake.
Beginning Newswriting - Going to kill me.
Intro to video media - Professor is interesting. Claims that the mother of all swear words is, in fact, not a swear word, but is an engineering term used frequently, as to say, "I screwed up." Okay... I could care less who the teacher is. I'm just so excited for what I get to do in this class. We took a tour of all the equipment, news room, editing room; and, oh Gina, when we walked into the control room, I was in heaven. I wanted to squeal, BUT I held it in. Now it's not the most amazing control room you will ever see, considering it's where the old Aggie ice cream used to be so it occasionally smells like cow. But hey, at least we have one. I think we've pretty much already established that I'm a nerd sooo....moving on....
I'm looking forward to this semester. I've already met quite a few people. I love meeting new people and making friends. The right friends make for a great year.
Speaking of friends, today marks the day I got the news that shook my world and many other's. 3 years ago today, Natalie was diagnosed with cancer. I love her.
[not a real tattoo]
No comments:
Post a Comment