Monday, November 8, 2010

{Can I paint you a picture?}

Imagine you're in a warm coffee shop. In New York. You're sitting by the window. It's snowing. Across the street you see Rockefeller Center. The giant Christmas tree (does it have a name?). People ice skating. Then the love of your life walks passed the coffee shop, sees you in the window, and instantly you fall madly in love and live happily ever after.

Okay, so maybe the last part seems a little far fetched. But doesn't the rest just seem so relaxing? Especially on this cold, snowy day. I don't know if there is a coffee shop across the street from Rockefeller Center. I've never been there.

But this is what I imagined as I sat in the TSC drinking delicious Cafe Ibis hot chocolate and staring at the wall.

*sigh* if only.

Ok, back to real life.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment