Wednesday, November 24, 2010

{Family♥}

Ya know, my dream used to be to move to Boston, live in an $800,000 studio apartment right down the street from Fenway Park, and work for the Red Sox.

OR

Live in Hollywood, in a studio apartment smaller than my bedroom, and be a film editor.

That was until I grew up, stopped thinking about myself, and realized what's really important.

Family... Extended family.

I wish I had a current picture to post of my family. Mom's side and Dad's side. But it's hard getting 80-something people together at one time.

My whole life I have been surrounded by extended family. We do everything together. We all live within a 40 mile radius of each other (give or take a couple).

They make me feel happy, loved, and wanted.

I have grown so much in the past couple years and I finally know what I want.

I want to live in a house. In a quaint little neighborhood. Where my husband can teach our children how to ride a bike. Where I can create a home; a safe environment for my family. Like I had. In Utah. Where I belong. Surrounded by family.

Thursday is Thanksgiving. A day for giving thanks. Ohmygosh, I get it. Haha.

It's with my mom's side of the family this year. 60-something people. It's wild. It's crazy. We're all crammed in a garage that has been turned into a room. But, man, I love it.

I am so grateful for family. Where would I be without them? Probably bummin' the streets in Boston. Weird image. *click*click* deleted.



P.S. I will not be a soccer mom. Soccer is overrated.

1 comment:

  1. Ditto. I don't think I could bring myself to move too far away from all my family. I like them too much.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete