Well, it started Monday afternoon because my Tuesday classes were canceled. Boo yah! So I packed up and went home for a week.
Monday night I just chilled in the theatre room at my house and watched the Jazz game. By myself.
Tuesday I watched Charlie St. Cloud in the theatre room. By myself. Wait, no, my mom watched it with me.
My weekend gets more exciting, I promise.
Wednesday, my mom, sister, and I went to the mall to pick out clothes for Christmas. Basically we pick things we like and my mom buys them right in front of our eyes, then we have to wait till Christmas to get them. jacked. up.
Thursday; the most exciting day of the week! Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa's house :) Not only are all the girl cousins exiled, we now have been moved from the front room to the basement. Demoted? Or Promoted? Depends on how you look at it. I like to think of it as an excuse to be that much louder. And we were. After we finished eating our lovely Thanksgiving dinner, we sat around and chatted. And ate some more. And took pictures:
After the photo sesh, a few people frolicked over to my house. The men wanted to watch the football game in the theatre room. And the rest of us watched Toy Story 3 in a different room. Then everyone left 'cept for my main peeps [Jessika, Tess, and Katie] and we watched Charlie St. Cloud. I like that movie. Then they left and I zonked [turkey coma].
**Side note: Can we just talk about how awesome my cousins are;
Seriously, the best.
Friday, my mom, sister, and I went searching for sweaters to wear for our Christmas card [more on that a little later]. Then I went to a comedy club with Jessika and our friend Kelsey. We got lost on the way. Quite an adventure.
Saturday, my fam and I went to get a tree. It is so pretty and it smells soo good! Then Jess, Tess, Jaycee, and I went to our friend's house and watched Elf. Eventful, considering we fish-tailed through the canyon on our way home. We almost died! Ok, not really. And also, can we just talk about how boys are dramaaaaaa! Not just girls.
Sunday a.k.a. today we decorated our pretty tree while watching The Santa Clause. Oh Christmas, I love you.
Well, that's it. School is tomorrow. Boo. I gotta find some way to concentrate these next 3 weeks. I got this.
Oh, and here is a sneak peek into our family Christmas card this year. For the record, we have never done a Christmas card before so we decided to do one just as a joke. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment